One can combine several activities (as well as follow the hat-making course)
in order to compose a portfolio and apply for a fashion academy.
During an education at an academy, one can join the course
for additions in the curriculum.
- * clothes for children / adults
- * work with a pattern (via Internet Vogue, Burda or magazine Knip, etc.)
- * daily clothes, evening dress, theatre costumes
- * making examples of the makingproces of some details
- * alter or remodel clothes
- * your own design, using of unconventional materials (theatre)
- * working according to a theme (theatre)
Day and time
Monday to Friday
Lessons of 1,5 or 2 hours
|*||morning:||10.00-11.30 or 10.00-12.00|
|*||afternoon:||14.00-15.30 or 14.00-16.00|
|*||evening:||18.30-20.00 and 20.00-21.30 or|
|18.00-20.00 and 20.00-22.00|
Start: because of the individual attention, one can start
at any moment during the year.
Location : The Hague
- * A maximum of 5 people
Sometimes it occurs the clothesmaking and hatmaking course
are combined. The maximum amount of people will stay the same.
- * 4 lessons of 1,5 hour: 55 euro
- * 4 lessons of 2 hours: 73 euro
Payment at the beginning of every 4 lessons. At the start one pays
1 month guarantee as well, to be used the last month.
After applying one receives a list of requirements / equipment.